White shores are calling. You and I will meet again.
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
"Nobody wants a hero when there isn’t something to save."
I forget where I read that, and I’m probably paraphrasing, but that just stuck with me. Post War Useless and Unwanted Harry makes sense, not that its his fault, really. But heroes in peaceful times are trouble.
|Person:||Eugh, i just want to be able to play a post apocalyptic game with a badass lady who wears 50's clothing and music and the setting is all old school vintage|
|person:||and I want her to be able to sleep with either genders and still kickass and no one questions it an-|
|me:||*floats from heaven*|
|me*whispers* let me tell u about fallout|